It’s very simple. Would you like to save money on your energy bills and keep the switching process quick and easy?
Then all you need to do is:
- Register for free to express your interest.
- You can register any time from 4 December 2018 up to and including 11 February 2019.
- Energy suppliers are then invited to take part in the auction to bid against each other to offer the best deal. This will take place on 12 February.
- The winning supplier will be the one making the lowest offer. We are not affiliated to any supplier. You will receive an email from 25 February onwards with an offer, based on the usage information you have submitted. You are under no obligation unless you decide to switch.
- If you decide to accept the offer you need to let us know before 26 March 2019.
- We then take care of the entire switch for you, meaning the whole thing is as smooth and hassle-free for you as possible.
You will need the following details to complete your registration:
- Your name, address and contact details.
- The name of your current energy supplier(s) and current tariff plan(s).
- Your current consumption in kWh or spend. You can find this on your energy bill or your annual energy statement.
You are then ready to register for the collective switching scheme:
- Enter your personal details, your energy usage details and your current tariff plan.
- You will receive an overview of your registration by email.
- Confirm your registration by clicking the link in the email.
The auction will take place on 12 February 2019.